Convert Notes to PST – Export Notes Software
You might want to Convert Notes to PST to keep accessing old NSF email data in Outlook after switching the email client.
Why You Might Want to Switch Notes to Outlook?
- Using Notes is tough whereas Outlook is a lot easier
- Using Lotus Notes in office but Microsoft Outlook at home
- Using Microsoft Outlook in office but Lotus Notes at home
- Job switch with Outlook in new place unlike Notes in previous one
- Employer wants to change the email client from Notes to Outlook
- Don’t want to keep using one email client (Lotus Notes) throughout
Convert Notes to PST: For any reason (reasons talked above or some other), if you want to switch your email client from Lotus Notes to Outlook, then converting Notes to PST will be beneficial for you. This will help you to keep accessing all your previous NSF email information after switching to Outlook. Both email clients have similar type of mailbox items like emails, contacts, calendar, journals, tasks, to-do list, etc. So, when you convert Lotus Notes to PST, then you can get access to all your Notes items in Outlook PST files also.
Export Notes Tool: To convert Notes to Outlook, a third-party tool that can comprehensively export Notes to PST will be the ideal solution. One such tool that can Migrate Notes to PST completely is Export Notes software. You can easily use this tool to export Lotus Notes to PST by transferring all items from Lotus Notes mailbox to Microsoft Outlook PST.
Demo Version of Export Notes Software
Trial version of software allows converting of only 15 items (emails, calendar, contacts, journals, to-do list etc) per mailbox folder of Lotus Notes to Outlook.» Order Full version of Export Notes at just $149